paconsult – Your partner for accredited testing services
As a DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 accredited test lab we support you to optimize your product by reproducing its place of installation and simulating various environmental conditions. Together we finalize your product for the market and ensure its suitability for the daily use. Our staff has long-time experience in conducting projects in the aviation industry, medical engineering, automotive or railway industry, shipping, or commerce etc. All our employees look forward to support you on your way to product accreditation by sharing their know-how.
We are an ISTA certified test laboratory and besides product suitability tests we also offer all main programs of packaging tests and transport simulations. Our transport simulation experts love dealing with questions, such as whether your product is protected enough by the packaging you chose and in what condition your costumers would receive the product. We find out if your packaging withstands high internal pressure, if it is permeable to air, or what happens if the packaging is stacked or compressed. We also carry out process validations or complete packaging validations for process-, storage-, or transport stability, according to DIN EN ISO 11607.
We are especially proud of our experience in the construction of test devices or conducting special testing – even big and complex ones. Do you have specified requirements that exceed the usual environmental simulation testing? We are more than happy to help with a comprehensive consultancy!
- Vibration and shock testing
- Temperature and climatic testing
- Corrosion testing
- IP protection class and leak tests
- Chemical resistance testing
- Vacuum and overpressure tests
- Irradiation tests
- Tensile, compression, and bending tests
As an ISTA certified testing laboratory, we can offer you all current packaging and shipping simulation test programs.
- Flow measurements
- Tensile and compression testing
- Leak testing
- Bending and kinking tests
- Gravimetric measurements
- Dimensional tolerance and visual inspections.
We would also be happy to develop and validate mechanical functional testing methods for specialized medical products or internal specifications.
- Modal & vibration analysis
- FEM analysis
- Specialized testing
- Design and construction of testing equipment
- Design and construction of testing machines
- Measurement tasks
- Specialized test
Our quality mission
PAConsult maintains strict confidentiality in all our work, acting in an unbiased manner and with integrity, according to good professional practices and doing everything to the best of our knowledge and ability. Our primary concern is protecting the intellectual property entrusted to us by our clients. Our management and employees have committed themselves to following our introduced QM system and fulfilling and complying with the requirements of DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 within the company.
Upon request, we can prepare testing documentation pursuant to GLP guidelines (without certificate), for instance for international market permits.
- Customized environmental test plans
- Environmental simulation testing
- Durability tests
- Service life testing
- Specialized tests
- Testing equipment
- Vibration analysis and vibration damping
- Damage avoidance through vibration analysis
- Flexibility, reliability, prompt processing, and high professional expertise
- Accredited for a wide variety of standards in environmental tests